Only a portion of the Site is available to visitors of the Site. Any services offered or proprietary information accessible via the Site is only accessible to registered users and customers of the Symmedian. In order to become a registered user or customer, you must submit certain requested information and agree to additional terms and conditions made available through the registration process.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS NOTICE
— USE OF THE SITE
- You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in anyway that might harm, damage, or disparage any other party. Without limiting the proceeding sentence and by way of example, You agree that you will not:
- Threaten, harass, abuse, slander, defame or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, vulgar, defamatory, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, unlawful, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Create a false identity or impersonate another for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message, including, but not limited to, providing misleading information to any feedback system employed through the Site;
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious software programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site, networks or servers connected to the Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, logins and passwords of others, or computer systems and networks connected to the Site;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise); or
- Use the Site in any manner whatsoever that could lead to a violation of any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
YOU AGREE TO:
- Comply with all notices, instructions and rules posted on the Site; and
- Implement all Internet access and all security procedures required to use the Site at the sole expense of You.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF REGISTERED — USERS
From time to time, we may make certain content available for registered users. As a registered user, you will have login information, including user names and passwords to access certain functionality of the Site. You will not allow others to use the login information. You will notify us of any breach in secrecy of your login information. You agree to immediately notify Company by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org any potential breaches of secrecy of the login information and of the departure of any employee with access to the login information. You agree not to link, “frame” or “mirror” any content or information contained on or accessible from the Site through use of your login information without the prior written approval of the Company or its licensors, as may be appropriate.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS
From time to time, the Site may contain references or links to third-party materials (including without limitation web sites) not controlled by the Company or its suppliers or licensors. The Company provides such information and links as a convenience to you and should not be considered endorsements of such sites or any content, products or information offered on such sites. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for any aspect of the information or content contained in any third party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the Site.
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED VIA THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE — USE OF OR INABILITY TO — USE THIS SITE, OR ANY OTHER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN EXCESS OF $100.